Popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation.Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report :Miscellaneous payments, such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20lb bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Type of Form: Forms have one horizontal perforation and no stub.
- Quantity: In cartons of 1,000. (500 sheets)
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (All Amounts or $10 or more in some cases).
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.