Limit your risk with these High Security Check Features
A unique combination of security features helps protect your checks against criminals armed with color copiers, scanners and chemical ink eradicators. Defend your business against the growing problems of check counterfeiting and fraud. High Security Checks include the following features noted below at no extra charge to you.
- Warning Box: Lists the security features that are in place, and describes how to detect if the check has been copied or altered.
- Chemical Sensitive Paper: Stains and spots may appear when an attempt is made to remove the check information with chemical ink eradicators.
- Erasure Protection: Attempts to alter check information by erasure may produce a white mark in the background pattern.
- Fluorescent Fibers: Only visible under ultraviolet light. They can not be photocopied or scanned, which aids in authentication.
- Anti Copy Technology: High Security Checks are made with technology to prevent most copiers from creating a usable copy
- Safety Hologram: Multi-dimensional foil seal hot stamped to check stock cannot be photocopied and includes 7 security features.
- Visible Security Features: Heat-sensitive ink, visible embedded fibers, chemical-wash detection area and true watermark
- Padlock Icon and Warning: Check Payment Systems Association approved security sign warns potential criminals that the check has protective features. Refers the recipient to the back for details.
- Security Screen: The words “Original Document” that appear in the screened background are printed in specially formulated inks and graphics, making the check resistant to copying or scanning.
- Microprint Border: The border line is tiny text that is difficult to reproduce cleanly using copiers or scanners. Standard on all laser checks and One-Write Checks